Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ho

For the 43rd year in a row (can you even believe that?) we
got our gifts together and headed to G's sisters to attend the Christmas eve celebration.  I got this

wrapping paper from JoAnn's.  Isn't it adorable?  You can color it in if you want to.  I tried to get G to do it; even got him the big box of crayola's but he didn't take the bait.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.  HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND KNOW THAT I AM THINKING OF YOU (or maybe my upcoming gifts; I can't decide).

2 comments:

Robbie said...

And same to you lovely lady! I've got all my Christmas decorations put away!! Whew! now a glass of wine and prepare myself for packing clothes and then the car tomorrow (I've already packed the car with my sewing stuff!). We leave on Friday..as long as our power stays on! We were out for 6 hours on Monday...thank heaven for gas fireplace! Safe travels my friend!

Gayle from MI said...

Merry Christmas! Have a safe trip back to Florida.