Monday, January 27, 2014

All Dolled Up

For some reason I looked out the studio door to the water in the back of the house and  
realized that it was as calm as I had ever seen it.  There are always mullets jumping or pelicans drifting or dolphins schooling but yesterday it was as call as it could be.  There wasn't a ripple as far as my eyes could see.  This is what I picture when I think of the word tranquil.  I'm a bit of a poet this morning, ya think?


We went to an art fair and all I came home with was this delectable pair of earrings.  The artist was Marjorie S, Rawson and I liked 99% of her stuff.  I always have to watch myself in these situations because I am not big on accessories.  I want to be; I see people with lots of stuff on and want to be that person but it just isn't in me.  If you saw my jewelry box you would never guess that 90% of the time I have no jewelry on at all; that extends to hats, scarves, and other stuff. It's a missing link, I think.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Very cool earrings! I would wear for sure. Is she local? I'll have to look her up..Tioga art fair isn't until March 8th...it's held in Gainesville...