Friday, January 31, 2014

Crossing Off The List

This is kinda funny. A couple of my friends were trying to coordinate a lunch date and it finally came about. I verified that it was to be a so and so restaurant at so and so time. I was there in the restaurant waiting and waiting and after a long wait I just went home. I couldn't figure out what happened and so I went to the email I verified time and place with and I inadvertently left the 2 out of 12:30 for the meet up time. So I was, in reality, an hour early due to my poor typing.

I waste a little time and once again go to the restaurant. The hostess was talking to one of my girlfriends and said. 'here she is; she's been here a long time'. I wasn't gonna fess up to my error, that is, until I got caught!!! We had a good laugh about it, especially because they both wondered why lunch was so late but said nothing. I should proofread but that's time to give the computer I am not willing to do.


 
I did manage to get the quilts all quilted so now the work left on them is only binding, which I can do in any condition.

My baby sweater is also coming along nicely.  I got back into watching Idol, wanting to see how Harry Connick Jr. was doing, and it's the perfect thing to knit along with, because concentration isn't necessary at all.

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

There are two kids from Monroe that made it into some sort of finals in this season. You'll have to let me know how they do since I don't watch tv and will not remember to turn it on.

Robbie said...

Too funny about the lunch "time"..only you...