Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Crunchy Garbanzos


This is a simple and a very good for you snack.  It's a can of chick peas (garbanzos) that are drained and rinsed and dried on a hand towel or paper towel.  In a bowl put a little olive oil, s and p, onion powder, garlic powder and any other herb or spice you like and toss the peas in the mixture.  Place in a preheated 400º oven on a parchment lined sheet pan and roast for 50 minutes, tossing every now and then.  You won't be sorry.  You will love me forever for sharing this with you.

2 comments:

sophie said...

This has become one of my favorite snacks at home. I like them with a little chili powder and cumin.

Robbie said...

I just saw this recipe on Alisa Burke's blog and tried it. Mine didn't get as crunchy as I would like but they were still good...my only problem is I want to eat the entire can!! I have no will power!