Sunday, January 05, 2014

Just Another Meal



This is as far as I got on my new project.  I got all the 'white' of the black and whites completed and even tried a sample of the combo of dark vs light in the upper left corner.  I also got a start on the 'black' blocks.  I got a little side tracked with life.  I had a bunch of things to do, like tidying up the house for a showing,  having lunch on the move, a visit to dog park and a dinner with good friends and big food.
 
Here is a picture of my entree.  Yeah, this was just for me and it is an oversized dinner plate.  It is tempura vegetables and soft shell crab.  I should have taken an 'after' picture too because it isn't much different than this one, just not piled as pretty.  Tempura doesn't travel well.  I need to learn some portion control or somebody needs to.  I tried sake for the first time too.  It was fine but nothing I would savor in the future.  Now I am off to brunch.  Will this eating thing ever end?  Three times a day?  Who thinks of these things?

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Boy, I can sure identify with the eating...geezz...I am lunch ng or eating all my meal out...I always bring half home....is this frustration or what..

Robbie said...

WHAT did I just type!!!!! Have to stop sitting out on lanai @2 in the afternoon With a glass (or two!) Of wine...