Monday, January 13, 2014

Surprise Visitor

I have been under the weather for a couple days. Nothing to stop me from functioning but enough that I am not me. I can prove this just by saying I didn't even get into the first half hour of the Golden Globes before I had to turn it off and go to bed.

I was up this morning after being in bed for 12 hours and needed to walk the dog (G's working).   I make coffee and take it and Bella out but forget the Truvia that I sweeten it with and upon coming back out of the house I see an armadillo waddle across the pavers.
 
I didn't have a camera with me so I got this old picture out of my photos that I took a couple years ago.  It was pretty exciting for Bella and it was a tough sell to get her to continue on her walk.  Even the armadillo picked up speed after we approached.  Pretty exciting morning!!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hope you feel better soon Tommy.