Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!



I hope you all have a fun and romantic day planned.  We have made our choice and G is gonna do laundry and I am gonna watch him do it.  Love.


I am a little disappointed on my healing process. It seems to be in limbo. Of course, I thought I would be the exception to the rule for speedy healing but so far it hasn't kicked into gear. Oh well, I'm no longer 30 years old.


When  
not lying down, I am knitting.  I have most of the first side of the front of the sweater that Kathy and I are both making.  Can you see the cable panel?  It's chunky yarn so it's going fast, considering that I have ripped it out several times until I got the knack for the decrease rows combined with the cable rows.  I finally figured it out.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Do you not feel you are making progress walking?? From your previous posts, you were up and about! Even bathing the dog! Now maybe you're doing too much??? Take care, my friend!!