Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Finale Of Work


Let's continue on with the plethora of projects my girlfriends made (or worked on) when they were visiting.  Anne made this stunning quilt top.  I was so enamored with it that I purchased similar fabric to make it for myself.  I am such a copycat!
 
Peggy made all the components of a jacket for her sister for her birthday.  I forgot to take a picture of the back.  She wanted to finish it up at her own house and for the life of me I can't remember why.


Jean Ann put together this mystery quilt top that she started with one of her other quilting groups.


Peggy ended the visit picking up a little hand work that she brought along in case she finished all the other stuff she wanted to do.  Everyone loves a grandmother's flower garden, don't they?


I didn't get a lot done while they were here except for some piecing and knitting.  This is five strips of a quilt top I am finishing up that has 17 strips all together.  My sis is here with me so we will be sewing a lot.  She is good incentive.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Always love seeing what your gal pals create while with you. Hope you're feeling better...how's the tooth/teeth???

Gayle from MI said...

Enjoy your visit with your sister!