Monday, March 17, 2014

Homeless

Happy St. Patties Day!

This is my first time to write on the blog using an iPad.  For some reason I can get it to work on the pad but not the computer. This will be very short as the typing is awkward for me.  We had the final walk through yesterday after getting all the miscellaneous odd, last minute and queer shaped items loaded in the car to make the three block trek to our friends house and put it in the garage.  We are staying here while they are out of town until our closing at the new house which we have no idea when that will be;  it should be soon though.

I am using my time wisely by doing nothing but catching up with Black is The New Orange and  House of Cards.

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Oh! House of Cards! I can't wait until it's out on DVD so we can watch it. I loved the first season of that. I know it's on Netflix but this household has nothing capable of streaming so we'll patiently wait for the Library to get it!

Robbie said...

Acting in orange is the new black is awesome...hardcore show but really good. I also read the book. House of cards is great too! My friend got me started on Scandal, which I have been watching today while beading!!! Too many shows to watch!

Claudia said...

The title of your daily blog from yesterday is kinda sad. "Homeless"!