Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Studio Conundrum

Iam just about ready to tackle some of the boxes up stairs in the studio.
This is what it looked like when I saw the house for the first time.  The walls are red and there is zebra fabric on the cornices.  Nice.

There is carpeting too and sewing pins and carpeting don't go well together but I am going to live with it for a while.  This is the view of the water hazard through the lanai to the side of the studio.  There is very little wall space for my fabric storage so I am going to have to be creative in stashing it all.  I will only be in Florida for another month so I am going to have to chose my first battles and let the other ones go for now.  There is plenty of time do do it all.  The stairs are still bothering me a bit so I don't run up and down like I normally would.  I know, baby steps.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Didn't know you bought a two story...good exercise for sure. Maybe don't unpack all fabric until you decide what to do with the flooring...hate to empty boxes only to have to move it all again...geezzz Take care!!!

Gayle from MI said...

Nice big windows to trace your patterns on! I like the little walkway out the doors too. Have fun setting everything up the way you want it!