Thursday, March 27, 2014

Studio Stuff

Yesterday was spent taking this picture of all things studio


where you couldn't get through the room


 
to a very uncluttered start to doing the studio the way I want it.


Half way through the organizing, we decided to stop.  The carpeting was already making me mad.  I had a guy install some of the shelves from my last studio and I started putting the fabric in and realized that I couldn't live with the floor.  All work came to a halt.  Today all the fabric is going to be re boxed and the same guy that put the shelves up is coming to take them down.  Oh well, better late than later, right?  I spent the morning today talking through the changes I need to made the 'studio' my own, which includes floor outlets, because, if you know me, you know my hatred of all things that resemble visible cords.  I'm getting excited!

3 comments:

sophie said...

I think you're very smart to realize that you can't live with that floor and to deal with it now. You'll be so much happier in the long run.

Robbie said...

See...your BFF commented to not take the fabric out of the boxes just to put them back in again!! What do you think BFF's are for anyway! Good decision today...

Gayle from MI said...

Good choice.