Saturday, March 08, 2014

Up And Away

My life has been so boring that there was nothing to blog until now. I was considering taping a session with my physical therapist but then thought better of it.

We got an offer on the house (yes, it was up for sale) two days after I got home from the hospital, which we gladly accepted and it was a little more than I could wrap myself around for awhile. The main thing was the closing date which is fast approaching on St. Patty's Day. We have lots of issues that we have to muddle through, and the main thing is being temporarily homeless. I refuse to go north in the snow. I am just not up for it right now.


My sis went home and the studio is in shambles.  The quilt top I started when my girlfriends were her is still on the design wall
 
and is still unfinished.  I managed to get the strips sewn together while my sister was here but there is still an inner border, a strip of alternating color bars and an outer border.  I am trying to get it queen sized in the end.  We shall see.

Mike was working on lots of projects.  She did these blocks

and these, until she ran out of fabric and of course it was at home.  She also did some knitting and crocheting.  We always keep busy.

No comments: