Sunday, April 06, 2014

Constructive OnLine Shopping!

I grabbed the camera to show you just a few things I received from Amazon Prime this past week.  I looked all over the place (home depot, lowes, bed, bath and beyond to name a few) for certain things with no luck.  So on line I purchased
 
this hanger line that folds up when not in use that has been a staple in my laundry for years and years.

Also these ceilings in the closet must be 10' and I can't reach the top shelves so I was looking for a one step stool that folds up and out of the way.  Having been unsuccessful for a week or two of finding one, I got one delivered the next day.

Yes, these two photos are of the same stool.  My camera color seems to be slipping.

This storage ottoman reads blue in this photo but the color of this chevron is grey, not blue.  This is for the foot of the bed so Bella can get into bed unaided.
 
I also got two of these hooks and had them installed on the tile of our master shower.  There was no place for our towel to hang in the whole bathroom.  I wonder what the previous owners did, throw them on the ground?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

So much fun seeing your 'finds'!!!