Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I think the first thing I did when we moved into our 'new' house in Florida was to call a shower door guy and have him measure for a door in a guest bath shower/tub , vs the shower curtain that we currently had in place, thanks to the previous owners. I told the guy the day we were leaving for the season just to be certain I wasn't giving him a deposit for nothing.  Never heard from him and so finally we called him with three days to spare before leaving and he scheduled the install for the afternoon before we were heading north. The time came and went  and he was a no show and I took it in stride.  He called an hour later and asked if he could still come siting some unforeseen hangups in his schedule.  He did and within fifteen minutes he put in this beautiful


 
enclosure.  He was clean and efficient and left (with a check, of course), shaking my hand as if he didn't realize I was a shy, timid and weakling female.  I was immediately impressed and still am.  I like a guy like that.

 
As you can see from this photo I took from the front passenger seat ,  Bella has a very difficult time with travel arrangements.  She hates her car seat and is a reluctant passenger.

We are home, temporarily.  We leave for Arizona tomorrow.  We have a bunch of wedding festivities (including a wedding) and then on to Scottsdale to hook up with Nancy and Frank and Jayne and Rich for a few days of fun.  I had better get packing!

2 comments:

Irene said...

I think I'm going to have to report you to the SPCA for cruelty to animals. Bella does indeed look extremely upset :-)
Have a great time in Arizona.

Robbie said...

OK...the shower door is really nice..BUT...poor Bella looks like she's in a fabric igloo!! WTF is that!? Sorry..I keep laughing...no wonder she is a reluctant passenger! I'll have to remind Kalee how easy she has it! She's in her crate in the back seat (high up ontop of space saver bags!) which is buckled in or else she's in her samsonite dog harness...she's got it easy. Have fun in AZ!!! And go zipping!!!