Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Shiver Me Timbers

I just realized I forgot to blog today. One thing led to another and all that. It somehow slipped my mind. I probably wouldn't have even realized it until tomorrow morning except for this picture my friend,
Susie, who is the shortest gal in the photo, sent me.  I saw it when I opened email and thought, ' I should have blogged this pic' and then it all came clear.

This was a pirate themed gala we went to that, as you can see, I was the only non costumed gal in our group.  I had only been out of the hospital for three weeks and didn't feel confident in my movements to  go in costume.  Plus, I was very restricted in footwear due to my uneven legs.  As it was, the dancing went on with out me and G  participating.  Next year?  I will go as the sluttiest wench you can think of. I already bought the skirt!


1 comment:

Robbie said...

Can't wait to see you next year in your 'outfit'!!!