Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sweater Numbero Uno Is Done

I finished the sweater I started with Kathy, probably purchasing the yarn and pattern the second or third week of February.  If you will notice, the top is held together with a crochet hook because first, the big buttons I was gonna use on it are up north, and second, the button holes are on the bottom of the front border rather than the top where they are supposed to be.  Because of that error, I think my closure will be one of those chop stick closures instead.  When I do this again I will be more aware of top and bottom.  When it is just pieces it's hard to figure out or rather I just went for it, and didn't pay much attention to what was top and what was bottom!!  I will now have to pay the price.

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

I wish I had learned to knit but I never got the hang of it. Looks great. Way to improvise with the closure too.

Robbie said...

How adorable!!!