Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Taking Off

We are heading out in a couple hours. We are leaving Bella with Maggie and Evan (first time ever!) for a week. Wait until she get's them up in the middle of the night to go out!!!!! (Let's keep that quiet; at least until the plane takes off!) We are gonna hook up with the grand girls and their mom and then head for the airport for a week of fun in the sun. I am ready. All my appliances are charged to the hilt; I have a book on my iPod as well as a brand new paperback (The Book Thief), some Special K bars, Crystal Light for a water bottle and of course, knitting. Can I be more prepared? Oh, I don't think so.

I know I forgot something!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Have a fun trip, Tommy. See you when you return.

Robbie said...

Love AZ....hubby prefers Florida...enjoy...can't wait to see the posts from your trip!! And to hear 'Bella' stories when you return!

Irene said...

I'd love to know what you think of The Book Thief - I just couldn't get into it but everyone else seems to love it.