Friday, April 18, 2014

This Little Piggy

The coming and going to and from Florida is  always mind boggling.  I know of people that bring back and forth each and every thing they take but we don't do that.  Even so, there's meds, some that need refrigeration, vitamins, everything Bella and misc stuff that we only have one of (computer, etc).



While my brain is wizzing around, I took pictures of the great room tv stand where just some of my pigs are housed.


They look very pleased to be on clean glass shelves.

Okay, so this group is a  bit cramped.  It's a process.
 

And who said that pigs can't fly?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Love your pigs!!! Yep, I am one who has to haul my stuff back & forth!!! Ugh....SUV is packed full when we head north or south....but we only rent...I don't want two homes, although at times when packing my art & quilt supplies, I second that decision!