Thursday, April 17, 2014

Words To Live By


Yeah, thanks everyone for reminding me of Bombay Company.  I truly loved that store and by the sound of it, you did too!

I spent yesterday with my adorable friend Genie.  Tuesday was her last day at work (forever!) although H & R Block doesn't know it.  She even showed me her name tag which she confiscated to prove that she would not be returning (last day?  April 15th!)  She said that if you wanted to meet the world's dumbest people, work reception on tax day.  Enough of that.  We gabbed like there was no tomorrow, had a laugh or two, had some great food and did some shopping.  What more could a girl ask for?  And then there's this:



I got nothin' left to say.  This is my mantra from now on.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

#5 is my favorite! Glad you had such a nice day..