Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Couple Of Blondes

Okay, I know that you have been waiting for the photo of my Blackhawk jersey so here it is.  We waited until the stadium was emptying out so I didn't look like a bigger idiot than I already do, blocking that last shot!

Finally the sweet, adorable and always playing second fiddle to her big sis, Charlotte had her first birthday.  Here she is, eating her very favorite, cheese pizza.  My picture taking has fallen off temporarily until I am feel like my legs are 100%.  Therefore I am at other peoples mercy and I gotta
say, I do a better job, having years of trying lighting, shutter speed and the like.  90% of the pictures of the girls in the last month that I have are barely recognizable.  Oh well.  Is she not the cutest birthday gal?  She enjoyed the pizza far more than she did her cake.  A girl after my own heart!

No comments: