Thursday, May 29, 2014

Freeze Ability

I have somehow lost my web master.  She had some health issues and dropped the ball last year.  As a result, I lost my domain name and had to take it from tommysartquilts to tommysquilts.  Unfortunately, I haven't updated the website for a couple years and frankly it is looking a little shabby and dated.  I am looking for a new web master and would LOVE any suggestions.  I want the whole thing redone.

Somebody sent me a link to various things that can be frozen and not lose any of its properties.  I was
 
just getting ready to chop a bunch of onions into 2 cup parcels and so had an interest in it.  Did you know you can freeze fresh herbs? chips? cabbage?  I have always froze rice, potatoes and pasta in serving sizes, but Doritos?  It never came to mind.  Very interesting!

3 comments:

jackie said...

You can also freeze eggs by putting them in ice cube trays. Then when a recipe calls for 1 or 2 you just take them out and let them thaw.

Robbie said...

Who knew! Not me!! Although, when we head to Florida, I put everything ad I do mean everything in the freezer!!! So, guess I did know!! :)

Colleen Kole said...

I used Kim Bruce at Artbiz dot com. She had things up and running quickly. I had to futz with photos but once I learned how through her tutorials, it was all good. My blog was transferred over later. Which reminds me, that I am really overdue for an overhaul and should update again….

She is prompt and reliable and updates the sites for bugs and stuff regularly.