Friday, May 16, 2014

I Smell Fish

I was going to continue on with this fish theme just because my brother sent me pictures of him,
Dan, who is the seventh kid in line of my siblings.



 
He likes to show off his catch.  99% of the fish they caught were catch and release because of the ultra strict size requirements.  Dan is a marathon runner, and a pristine wood worker and he is currently making a sail boat in his woodworking shop.  He has a regular office job, which occasionally gets in the way of his extracurricular activities.  He even did one of the 500 mile Aids bike rides with me back around the turn of the century.  That sounds like it should be in a Jane Austin novel!!!!

I also did all the eyes on the fish yesterday but my camera battery is dead and therefore it would not let me download the picture of it.  So the fish angle isn't working as well as I had hoped.

No comments: