Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lets Go Hawks!

I just ended an hour long physical therapy session in my dining room on a table that was brought in just for me. My old trainer has lots of initials after his name and I thought he would be just guy to help me advance a little more, physically. It was mostly consisting of him looking at my muscles and stuff but I did get homework to do. I only know now that I wish I didn't take a pass for the parking pass for the Hawks game this afternoon because I feel a little beat up but then I have three plus hours before the game so if I baby myself enough. Yeah, it's true, this will be my SECOND playoff game this season.

 Miracle of miracles.
This is the completely quilted fish quilt with all the eyes done.  Then I proceeded to make a dent

in outlining the fish and giving them some personality.  I am enjoying it, as long as I do a little bit at a time.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I wasn't sure where you were going with the "table" and the "dining room" so I'll let that lie....your fish quilt is adorable!!! Outlining sure does bring out the fish!!