Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Six Of Us



 I was just looking for a picture of my friends Kathy and Ann (today is their birthday) and I found this group picture of the last time we were photographed in Arizona. We were on outside couches in the middle of a grassy knoll behind a restaurant that was walking distance from the Jayne and Rich's house.
Kathy is in Atlanta with her daughter Kim waiting for the Cher concert on Monday and Ann happens to live in Atlanta and will also be at the concert.  My pals really get around!

I still haven't got the energy to show you my pictures of Taliesin (Frank Lloyd Wrights place) that we visited.  Ah, so much to do and so little time (yeah, that was a joke).  Soon, soon.

2 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

Rich looks like he's been drinking.

SpikeMuffin said...

Rich looks like he's been drinking!