Monday, June 30, 2014

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words (Or Less)

Thanks you guys for giving a name to the beautiful blooms I had on the blog yesterday. Crepe Myrtle.
My friend Kay winters in Florida and she has one in her yard that she has only seen it bloomed once!

We have been without electricity for several hours.  It started sometime in the middle of the night.  It just went on a couple minutes ago.  Going without the morning coffee is not possible so we all headed to the nearest coffee house and had a cuppa.  G went one way and Bella and I came home.

I am in the process of making the meal planning for the upcoming holiday weekend.  There are lists of what to buy, where to buy it and lots of recipes spread out over the table.  It's probably right up there in the category of  things I like to do.




This picture was taken to send to my daughter who happens to love soft shell crab as much as I do.  I wanted her to see what an order of them look like at a fish house in Florida.  She'll be green with envy.

Check out this handmade license applied for.  It is hand written on a piece of dirty cardboard and if you can't read it, it says TAG applied for.  Do you even believe it?  Does that really work?  I think you can double click on the photo  to make it larger.


We went to the garden center and I can't pretty much go anywhere without something to do so I was rolling a ball of yarn and looked down at Bella in my lap and realized that I had covered her head and it didn't phase her in the slightest.  Talk about laid back.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

too funny about Bella and the yarn...of course, the 'dog' gets my attention first!! You'll see what my little one did today! UGH...she keeps me gray!! Enjoy the 4th...