Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Me And My Gal

This picture was taken by an app called CamMe that Genie turned me on to.  It's a free app and it is relatively simple to do with your phone.  We could do the picture taking fine, but we couldn't get the wine glasses in (they were just a prop; no day drinking for me!)  There was another app we played around with but I forgot what it was and tried to download it at the same time as CamMe and therefore it didn't work.

Regina and I spent the day shopping and gabbing and gossiping and eating.  Nuff said.  It was perfect!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I'm usually a 4-5 p.m. wine or margarita gal...but if my arm is twisted REALLY hard (ok, not so hard) I will have a sip or two as I did this past monday....have you tried the app CAMWOW? Lots of filters and fun to use as well...there's so many of those apps out there...almost like threads!