Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Food Stuff

I know you don't know about this but I need to share this queso dip with you because
if you were here when we had it, you would want the recipe.  It comes from the Food Network Magazine but I did a little bit of tweaking to it.  You can find it here.

And thanks you guys,
 
for turning me onto this Kitchen Bouquet.  I have seen it in the grocery but never had a clue about it.  If my mom didn't use it and culinary school didn't tell me or the food network, I am at a loss; that is, except for you.  My new gravy trick will now look the part of having a hardy dark demi  glace in it.  Thanks.

By the way, I posted the Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake and the Corn and Crab Chowder on Tommy Cooks.

I fully intended to make individual blueberry pot pies for the girls this past weekend and put them in these


little individual cast iron skillets, but alas, they didn't get here in the mail until yesterday.  Someone else will have to be the guinea pig for trying that.  They are darn cute tho.  They are only 3 1/2" across.  Talk about portion control!!!

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Blueberry pot pies? That sounds yummy!!!

Robbie said...

Love queso!!! Love any Mexican food...and your cake looked so good. I am off to Tommy Cooks now!