Thursday, July 03, 2014

Post Party

My precious sister in law, Claud, mentioned that she would like to have one meal on this famous weekend to be making individual pizzas and I told her I would give it some thought. My thought was, dough being tossed in flour and corn meal all over my kitchen, not to mention the eleven bodies that would also be in attendance. I silently put the abash on the idea; that is, until we were at our favorite garden center/boutique and
happened to see these pizza crusts.  The touted being ultra thin (which is never manageable with dough and a rolling pin).  They are less than an 1/8th of an inch thick!!!!  Wonderful!  And they even have smaller ones which we purchased for Violet and Charlotte.

The agenda is for everyone to make their own pizzas tonight, along with a new Jamie Oliver salad.  I was  cooking the italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and decided that, what the hell!!!
why worry about dinner when I have more than enough pizza crusts to sample them and make sure they will be good enough for the crowd.


This one was mine; yeah it was too big but I would rather have leftovers than think I was gypped.  I have sauce (store bought) mushrooms, small diced tomatoes, green peppers and mozz.  It was yummy.  These crusts can be done in the oven (which we did) or on the stove top on a grill pan and on the grill.


This was G's.  I cut it and gave it to my starving man before I decided to take a picture of his very meat heavy pizza.  He had sauce, mushrooms, italian sausage, pepperoni and cheese.  They were yum!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

They look delicious!!!! I'll have to see if they carry those in our stores around town.
p.s. My cakes are done...look wonderful...will frost tomorrow a.m. don't head to kids until 2....thanks again for sharing your lemon blueberry cake recipe!