Monday, July 28, 2014

Golf Widow

I got up at 7:15 to freezing (maybe not, but in the 50's) conditions and decided to go right back to bed.  Bella must have felt the same way because she joined me.  We stayed in the huddle until G came up and got ready to take off with 16 guys to go golfing in Michigan for two days.  His ride was to pick him up at ten minutes to nine.  They got here three minutes ago.  We were floored that a golfer would be late.  They are anal; even G was shocked.  That was 25 minutes late.  G thought that they maybe forgot him.  Thankfully they didn't and he is gone.  Oh, I mean, that's sad that he's gone.  Or not.

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Lol!

Claudia said...

Sooo sad.

Robbie said...

I would love for my hubby to go on a weekend or two day trip...he used to years ago but not anymore...just nice to have the house to yourself once in awhile. That's why i stay at my kids or visit my sister! Gives hubby time away from me...did I get that backwards????