Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pillow Talk

Today is a majorly exciting day. It's time for my annual mammogram!!!! Yeah. Oh, and bone density test but that's a walk in the park.


My last three weeks have been consumed with this year's Christmas pillows. All my planning went wrong and I ended up having to pretty much do the whole pillow by hand. Three of this years weddings are offspring of people who already get a pillow and so I have added three newlyweds (the last  of them is a wedding in October) to the pillow pool.

 

Here's a peek at the back of the pillows so far. I have another week to go on these and then they will be ready to stuff and box. I am putting that off until closer to delivery time. The packaging gets sad when they are packaged and wrapped too soon.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

You are so good about scheduling your work. I do try....any luck on uploading video's to YouTube? Check out Kalee's blog today...I'm doing this intensive online dog class..don't ask! And uploaded a video on our lesson today...
http://kaleespawprints.blogspot.com/