Monday, July 07, 2014

Post 4th

Here's a quick peek at some of the antics going on at the house this past weekend.  And due to the speed in which she moves, most of the pictures are of Violet.  Charlotte is very content to be at the side of her sister.  I am gonna make this quick today.  I have lots to do and Bella needs to be taken in to have her teeth cleaned.  And as I look at the 163 pictures I took since the festivities started on Thursday, I noticed that all the pictures after the parade and all through our picnic in the park were all way to dark to even make out.  I then remembered that while setting up the quilts for the picnic, I turned around and saw that Violet had my camera in her hands and looked up at me and said ' Grandma, is it alright if I play with this?'  I guess I was too late.  Note to self, next time check out the bells and whistles.



Violet loves the sand.  I personally can't get any traction but she manages to.
   
She is very big on 'working' and insisted on wearing my readers while she filled in post a notes on the computer.





For some reason blogger won't let me put a caption under the picture of Maggie, Violet and Charlotte (who prefers to get right into the box where the toys are.)

Violet was early on very scared of Bella and Chai and got herself all worked up. Then, by some stroke of a miracle, she was happy as a clam with them, going so far as to walk Bella on the beach.  Her mom thinks she had a confrontation with a dog at camp that stole her sandwich and that may have been the problem.  When she discovered that the dogs were not going to eat her, she calmed down.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Tooo cute!

Gayle from MI said...

Great family pictures. Hope you had a great 4th.

Arleen said...

Lucky to have such a beautiful family!