Wednesday, July 02, 2014

The Framily

I don't know about you, but it took we a while to get the logistics of the Framily.
The only problem with this picture is the girl, who can embroider faster than a machine, doesn't have the blue birds buzzing around her head.  Gore Don is a favorite and that's probably because it gives me another way of calling G to dinner.  I know that the rodent in the ball is the dad to the two boys and the blond girl and is married to the redhead.  Gore Don is an framily leach.  The black man is the redhead's dad.  I think that this family is as functional as most families I know.  And the rodent likes tacos.  What do you think they will be doing for the 4th?

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Well, let's see the laundry room and the Murphy bed are still available. Just sayin'. They'd be a hoot.

Arleen said...

Perhaps they are coming to your house,Tommy!