Thursday, July 17, 2014

TV News

I know I watch too much Food Network.  It's just a lazy thing.  I like the noise and I just don't care if I have seen it before and so I just keep it on, hour after hour.   And speaking of that, I noticed that lots of pizza places I have seen on D,D and Dives like to top some pizzas with an egg.  The other night I made G a pepperoni pizza and I opted for mushroom, cheese and an egg.  I used those real skinny pre made crusts and then cooked it at 430º for a few minutes and then turned on the broiler for less than 2 minutes.  The egg turned out perfect.  And it looks pretty good too, right?  Try it; you'll like it.

My summer goal is to catch up with the following:
Suits
Shameless
The Bridge
Modern Family
Master Chef
Drop Dead Diva (done)
Good Wife
Fargo
Orange Is The New Black
House of Cards

And more that I just can't think of right now.  I got my work cut out for me.  And difficult?  You bet ya.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Fargo, Orange and Cards are the best!!! I heard Fargo series might be coming back...sure hope so!