Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Busy Bee

I had a very successful day yesterday.  I was asked to submit a work (or works) on the large size 76" (minimum side size) to 84" (maximum size side) with specific details to be on the quilt.  I have a deadline of March 2015 and even though I have known about it since April, I just yesterday designed on paper the quilt top.  I have decided to do it as a 'quilt as you go' so I will have four separate pieces that I will connect after they are quilted.  I can't put a quilt that big under my Janome and I don't long arm for anything juried.  I will be working on this series for a major part of the next six months or so.  I can't show any part of it publicly.  That is a real difficult for me, as you can well imagine.

I have to run.  I am having blood work for my thyroid today.  There just may be a reason why after all these years that I love to sleep.  But do I want to call a halt to that?  Hummmmmm,

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I love secret projects!!! Other people secret projects!!! Hope all is well with that thyroid! I just had to P in a container for 24 hours...guess because my old bone scan is ten (yes, 10!) times worse than my last one they want to see where I'm losing calcium! I'm old!! HA take care...