Friday, August 01, 2014

My Demise

I was talking to my friend Jayne and she told me about a friend who staged her own memorial, complete with music choices.  It started on a bus with big signs on it the said 'Susie's Final Tour' (I made up the name.) The bus went from Chicago to Green Bay, complete with full bar and all the food you could eat.  The destination must have some reason but I don't know what it was.The whole party pulled into a hotel where many festivities were set up for the group; dinner, dancing, gaming, you name it.  That is kinda what I want when I am no longer worrying about 'should I or should I not start wearing diapers'.   I think I need to think on this and put it in writing.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Great idea...too bad I'm so cheap! I want to spend all that money now!