Monday, August 11, 2014

Need A Little Sparkle?

Hi Tommy,

My name is Melissa Kinard, & I work at Georgia-Pacific as part of the Sparkle® paper towels team. We recently came across your blog post from April of this year that so kindly mentions us. We wanted to reach out to say Thank You, and to also let you know about our newest addition to the Sparkle® family: our Hint of Color towel. If you wouldn’t mind sharing your mailing address, we’d love to send you a little something to show our appreciation! Thanks again, ; I look forward to hearing from you soon!

If someone wants to take her up on this, just use my name and your address. That would be interesting!
 
I am redoing a bedroom and needed some new bathroom accessories that were kid friendly.  I was cutting through Meijer and saw this adorable tissue holder.  The tissues actually come out of the chimney!  And it's plastic instead of the ceramic one I had before and much more colorful.


In addition I found this plastic soap dispenser that Violet can do herself.  You just push down the top and the soap comes out of the little spout.  Perfect!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I've actually started buying Sparkle paper towels...they work just as good and have the 'pick a size' size, which I love!!! So funny they found your post!