Thursday, August 21, 2014

Purchasing Power

I took Bella to get her hair done, went to the store and just now unpacked some stuff. I hit a kitchen store in Philly named Kitchen Kapers. My daughter will cringe when she sees the spelling of Capers. She HATES the use of the wrong spelling of words. I am just the messenger! Anyway, along with some other stuff that I can't show I managed to pick myself up a couple of things.
I am a total sucker for cards and cocktaio napkins.  You will need to click on the white napkins to read it.  The lettering is very small.  The raspberry napkins are easy enough to read.  They make for more enjoyable drinking.
 
I read in the Food Network Magazine that Padma Lakshmi loves this pizza cutter.  Now that I have found those wonderful ultra thin pizza crusts, I make them all the time and this will be handier than my sewing scissors.

,
The recipe for the Caramelized Onion and Cauliflower Tart that I recently posted on Tommy Cooks actually called for a removable bottom pie tin.  I have small ones and spring form ones and a short tart pan but not a high sided one.  Now I have one.  I made it before in a ceramic pie plate and it worked perfectly fine; I just served it from the pan rather than removing the whole thing.


1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

You found some fun stuff!