Friday, August 08, 2014

Sawyer Michigan

We had a nice girlfriend dinner out last night. We chose Greenbush, a craft brewery in Sawyer, Michigan, but it was so crowded we left and went next door to another restaurant. We decided while we were there that we were gonna plan a girls trip, with a limo, to do a day of day drinking and go to the places that are difficult, if not impossible to get into at a reasonable hour (it was close to 8 p.m. when we had a 45 minute wait.) We all clucked approval of the plan and now we need to get it on the calendar.

 
There is an art gallery/junk shop next door that I have been to many times, never buying anything.  My brag is that the oldest thing in my house is me!  I would say G but I am older than he is.  Back to the store, this is a conglomeration of chairs on the roof of a garage attached to the shop.  I think the shop is called Retroseksual.  As far as I can tell, there is no way  to get up there without a ladder and it is set up as tho it is a work of art and an oasis, where you can settle down with a glass of wine and enjoy the view!  I just love how the human mind works.