Thursday, September 11, 2014

Another Baby

There isn't a lot going on in my studio lately except for my secret assignment. It's coming along very nicely and I hope it will be finished in the next two weeks. I have other fish to fry.


 I just got an email from my girlfriend Peggy and this was included in the email.
Her son and daughter in law are expecting their second child and this is how they found out the sex
of the baby.  They received a little box that looked generic from the outside and the doctor said,  'If you open this box you will know the sex of your future offspring.  If you don't want to know, just put it in a closet and open it after the baby is born.'  Obviously they opted to know and they are looking forward to a little sister for their 2 1/2 year old son, Kieran.

Is that not adorable?

No comments: