Saturday, September 13, 2014

Doings

I can barely see out of my eye sockets.  My face is completely swollen due to a rosacea treatment I had yesterday.  I could quilt yesterday but I don't know if I can today.  What a difference a day makes!

It's 50º outside and we literally have no beach due to the waves being so big.  They are smashing all the way to our sea wall.  Today winter clothing is in order.  It looks like an angry ocean out the back windows.

My girlfriend send me these photos of women taking driftwood that they found


and gathered and together they constructed these beautiful


driftwood horses.
 
They are elegant and graceful.
 
It's nice to think that they are made from natures leftovers and repurposed

into works of art.

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Those are great! How many do you think you'll make for your yard? Hope you feel better soon.

Robbie said...

They are amazing and beautiful!