Friday, September 05, 2014

First Day Of School

I can't believe that Violet Jane is going to school already! Yesterday was her first day.

Here she is posing under her school's plaque and here

she is showing how happy she is to be going.  I am in awe at how fast their little lives grow.  I don't remember her dad aging this fast.  She's 3?  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.

Okay, enough of V.  Chuck is not yet in school but she is still a hoot.  Here she is this past weekend
right out of bed with a bottle of whole milk and five or so critters that she sleeps with and will not leave the bed without.  Oh, yeah, and my lookalike, give or take 63 years.

My friends Anne, Jean Ann, Peggy and sis Mike are coming this morning for the weekend.  I better go and brush my teeth!

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Oh! Have tons of fun. That baby really does look like you. Does she have your attitude? I hope so.

Robbie said...

Having fun without us this year!! Those grand babies are ADORABLE!!!!! And Charlotte is a Mini Tommy!