Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Need Some Bike Parts?

I live in my own little dream world because I got tons of emails that tell me there are all sorts of programs on both Apple and the other brands that turn pictures into drawings. Gayle sent me this link that you can do the same on your computer. Who knew? Not me!!!

 http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php


Peggy knows I love found art and sent me this photo of a lion made from bicycle parts.
 It is grazing in downtown Geneva, Illinois. I was a regular visitor to that town back in the day. It was a day trip that I always looked forward to. I haven't been there in twenty (easily) years. Where did the time go?

1 comment:

Cindra said...

That must be on Third Street. They usually have unusual "bike" sculptures. I use to visit once or twice a year when we lived in Indiana.