Thursday, September 04, 2014

Out With The Girls

Having my brother

 
here for four days was grand.  Together with G, they hit the golf course several times.  That made golf widows of Claudia that first day before the house filled with family.  What to do we asked ourselves?


Lunch on the water with a little day drinking mixed in.  A margarita with no salt or ice for me and a Bud Light for Claudia.
 
The view from our seating was of ducks constantly ducking under water


and I am assuming they are diving for food.  I had no idea that their behinds opened up like a baby chick wanting food from it's mother.  It's pretty comical when there are a bunch of them all doing it.

 
Even Bella liked to watch them.  Girls outing was a success!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

You had me at 'margarita'!

Robbie said...

You had me at 'margarita'!