Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yet Another App

I am on cloud nine.  My major project that I have had festering in my brain since May will be completed today.  I could have finished it yesterday but I decided to drag it out for one more day.  That calls for a spiffy dinner tonight.  I will have to put my cooking cap on.  Speaking of caps,  little Charlotte loves to have a hat on, as I have mentioned before.  This is a segue.

I totally forgot about this. Frank, our friend in California (who we are visiting the end of next week) sent me, what looked like a pencil drawing of his house. I questioned him as to whether he took up art in retirement and with the reply came yet another pencil drawing, only this time it was our sweet Charlotte.


 
I wanted to research it further because Frank is an Android guy and the App for his phone is 'Sketch Art' and I put it in my MAC products and it wasn't there so I will have to research that. The app certainly captures her smile!

All this came because I was cleaning out my Inbox this morning because it was embarrassingly full.

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

What a little mini-me! I sent you a link to a website that does this.

Robbie said...

Yep...I'm an Android gal too but I did have a similar app on my Ipod (ok, so I do have one Apple product!). I have similar on my smart phone..they are fun to play with! You can even turn pics into the glass they have in fun houses! So much nonsense for us to play with isn't there!! HA