Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Little Critter

Can you see the gecko on the top of this pot? He is on the top right as you are looking at it.  You can click on it to make it bigger.  Anyway, I saw this little guy come in from the lanai the day after I got down here (over three weeks ago) and crawl into this pot.
I just walked by it this morning and there he still was and he is still alive.  I wonder why he is staying there with no food.  It is a pot made out of a painted dried gourd with wicker at the brim (where the tiny gecko is) and hollow copper pipe wound around for an artsy effect.  Maybe he's an art lover?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Where we stay in Fl. our friend used to put a bowl of water and M&M's on the floor for his gecko! I haven't a clue what they eat!!! But I sure don't think it's M&M's!!