Monday, October 27, 2014

Back To The Gallery

I wanna go back to the DiRosa gallery to show you some more art that they had inside one of the galleries.
These are just small lengths of plywood arranged in such a manner to depict

this moose head.  I was in awe.
 
Just outside the gallery was this building made up of bottles.  Originally the bottles were not capped but due to being outside and little varmint calling the bottles their home, they

 
were eventually capped.

I think I waited to long to blog this because there was lots of stuff about these bottles that I can

no longer remember.  If my mind isn't failing, I think that these bottles are not attached in any manner except to be strategically placed, without mortar or glue.

The art is pretty much found articles.

Some have movement
 
and some is just there.

The jury is out on this; why have the branches propped up on the horse?

This deer is very worldly and is balancing on a

grid.
 
This looks like clouds in a deep blue sky until you get right up in it's face and you can see that

it is made up of little rods and for the life of me I can't remember what they are made of.  Maybe dowels?

Can you guess what this indian guy is made up with?

Yep, you are right.  Push pins.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I just took another trip and didn't leave the house! Thanks!