Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Circling Around The House

I have never been in a Kirkland store. I have seen them for years but never thought that it was my style. I was in a shopping establishment waiting for a store to open when I happened to go past Kirkland and thought that I could kill a few minutes. As I thought, most of the stuff in the shop was nothing would be interested in. That is, until I stumbled upon this.
It was the exact thing I needed for the alcove in the dining room.  It was my colors (as much as that matters!)  It's quite large, probable at least 40" wide and very heavy.  I had a little difficulty hanging it by myself but somehow managed.

Speaking of being alone, G flies in today.  Bella will be over the moon.


And I have purchased a couple new area rugs that should be delivered in the next week or so.  I neglected to take a picture of them.  They are both the same; one for the dining room and one for the living room (both are in the same room).  G's man cave still has a little of me in it because this rug is what adorns his two manly recliners (sans catheters; I put my foot down on that).

2 comments:

Robbie said...

That rug would make a great quilt...and Kirkland's sometimes has some cool stuff...I don't buy because I never have room to haul anything else home! HA

Irene said...

I had to laugh at your comment about Bella being over the moon when G gets home. What about you? Are you not going to do a happy dance? I know - after 40 odd years it's hard to get excited!