Friday, October 24, 2014

Creating A Monster!

Because I have not remotely mastered the new clicker for the tv's down here (new service; Bright House) I can't catch up on my regular programming which I am sorely behind in viewing. So I picked up a new vice from G. Online gambling.
If it were real money I wouldn't be doing it but because it's not I have become a real gambler.  In one day, just doing it randomly while watching the food network and painting pillow shams I
made $200,000


 
$125,000

and $400,000 and then upped my ante and went down to nothing.  Thankfully they give you money everyday and it takes me little time to loose it all.  Pretend money; that's the only way to gamble.  Oh, the app is called Double Down and it's free!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I'll have to look this one up...hubby would love it! Me too!