Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Think I Need One Of These

This was  a wall feature outside either a store or a restaurant in Walnut Creek. California, and I fell in love with it.  Seeing how our business is steel, I thought that this was fitting.


I have been looking for a privacy feature for my deck up north that can withstand the wind and originally thought of louvers but this could do the trick too.


 
I even like the idea of the succulents planted in it.  I would need more openings in the metal structure but it would divide the front and back of the house from being right on top of the neighbors.  As much as we all like each other tremendously,  your space is your space.  Right?

As I type, the windows and doors are starting to be replaced in our home in Indiana.  I am so glad I am not there!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Love this piece...how interesting...good project for hubby or son to work/engineer, right!
My hubby is ready to head south...but not me...you have to tear me away from my house...that or have lots of freezing rain or snow...I just don't want to leave my house! HA