Thursday, October 23, 2014

Still Tooling Around The House


Yesterday I killed this disgusting bug (they call them palmettos down here but I call them roaches) with a generous dose of Fantastick.  Even dead I would rather move to a new house than to pick it up.  That was a job for G.
  `
I finally got around to planting the newest orchids into their little grates to join all the other orchids I have in the front of the house.

The front doors are adorned with these cute pumpkin wreaths but I can't seem to get them to look similar, no matter what I do.  I saw them at JoAnns with my sister but refused to pay $40 a piece for them so waited for a sale and a coupon and I got them and several pillow forms for just a tiny bit more.
`
I unpacked these darling ribbon pillows that were with two others I didn't like once they were delivered and that are already in the car to return to Pier 1.  You can return anything you buy on line to any store.  Not a bad deal, right?
`
I also got this stair step basket now that I have a second floor studio.  I remember my mom had one and I thought at the time that it was silly and why not just run up and take whatever should be up there.  I now know better.  What a difference a few years makes!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Love that front door. Love those pillows. Love that basket. Love it all.